The Digital Millennium Copyright Act, or DMCA, is a United States law that protects copyrighted material from being illegally distributed online. As a movie review site, we take copyright law very seriously and are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others.
Our site provides a platform for Filmyzilla movie lovers to express their opinions and share their thoughts on the latest releases. We understand that movie studios and producers invest a lot of time, money, and effort into creating their films, and we acknowledge the importance of protecting their work.
If you are a copyright owner or agent and believe that your copyrighted material has been uploaded or used on our site without authorization, you may submit a DMCA takedown notice to us. We will promptly review and respond to all valid DMCA notices in accordance with the law.
To submit a DMCA takedown notice to: [email protected], you must provide the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once we receive a valid DMCA takedown notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material as soon as possible. We will also notify the user who uploaded or used the material of the takedown and provide them with an opportunity to submit a counter-notification if they believe that the material was wrongly removed.